10 Reactions When You Lost Something Dear To Your Heart
When we lost something close to our heart, life seems to be gloomy all of a sudden. We recollect all the memories attached with that special token of love, may be a watch or a piece of scarf given by someone very special. Random thoughts roaming around our mind with a simple question, “Where would I found that thing?” Here are 10 reactions we always make when lost something close to our heart!
- Where is that scarf Mom? I kept it on the study table.
Though you know you had kept it somewhere else, still want to blame it on others.
- Keep asking yourself, “Where is that scarf exactly! I remember very clearly, I didn’t take that scarf to the college trip!”
- Ok be cool! I can search for it in the closet. May be I kept it safely.
But Alas! The scarf is not there.
- Now the best friend alert!
Call him/her to clarify your situation
- Already started lamenting over the scarf
- Shit! Your boyfriend gave that piece of love to you … And you forgot to inform him
- Going nostalgic over phone with your boy friend and discussing about how you felt when received that scarf
- When the younger brother starts making fun of you! Parents politely gave lecture of keeping things safe as you are matured enough to take care of your belongings.
- Your boy friend calls to inform that he has bought another scarf which is more stunning than the previous one.
And suddenly your world seems to be complete!
- You hurriedly text him to send a picture of that token of love!!!
Life is beautiful!